The Family of Jeunesse

The Family of Jeunesse
All the products available through my link

Saturday 4 April 2015

What Makes You Laugh?


I love to laugh. I have one of those laughs that rumble right down from my toes and carries on right up and out. I have been know to also get the attack of the giggles and watch out when that happens. I laugh so hard that I have to keep away from any glass of liquid as it has been known to come back out through my nose. Yes that is a pretty sight!

Laughing at myself has been a progressive learning curve. I am shy by nature and find extra attention unwanted so doing anything funny and bringing more attention to me is not something I do willingly. Over time I have learned that it is ok to do funny / crazy things to make people laugh. In fact if you make a joke about doing something out of the norm you actually don't look so goofy. The Arthritis in my hands I tend to drop things all the time. I started to make a game out of it and count the number of drops while preparing dinner or try to catch and juggle the item and make it fun looking. Occasionally, I just shout out and make a larger than life production of it - now when I drop something - no one really pays attention or they wait to see what funny words will pop out of my mouth.

Laughing is good for you - there is tons of research explaining what happens in your brain when you laugh and why its good for you - I just know it makes me happy when I laugh and it makes people around me happy when I laugh. 

What makes you laugh? I bet you have a funny story you would like to share to give us all a smile and giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment