The Family of Jeunesse

The Family of Jeunesse
All the products available through my link

Saturday 4 April 2015


Luminesce - I love this Product - My Progress!

Well this is me. Don't worry about the frown, I just wanted to make sure you paid attention to the picture. Take a good look at the before and after. I have only been using Luminesce for 2 & 1/2 days so far and I can already see a huge improvement in my skin. Its much softer and brighter. 


Firs Step - Youth Restoring Cleanser. I love the smell and it only takes a very small amount to wash your face. It will last a while and I am pleased with the product. I hate over washing my face then try to get all the cleanser off. 

Restore your skin’s natural brilliance by detoxifying deep within the cells. As the first step in the LUMINESCE™ skincare system, this cleanser conditions and purifies at microscopic levels. Ingredients are carefully formulated to maintain the nutrients and moisture needed to support cell renewal.


Second Step - Cellular Rejuvenation Serum. I love the pump to dispense the serum. It makes it so easy to get the right amount on your finger and then onto your face. NO mess or waste!

This silky serum has the highest percentage of growth factor complex possible to encourage cell renewal. Use it twice daily after cleansing and as a primer for the daily moisturizing complex or advanced night repair. Its corrective properties make this the most popular product in the LUMINESCE line.



Third Step -  Daily Moisturizing Complex. I love the pump on the daily moisturizing complex container. It applies flawlessly and smoothly and has a very pleasing smell. Not too strong.

A brilliant, all-day facial cream with serious skin-defending properties. The daily moisturizing complex contains apple, lentil, and watermelon extracts to lock in hydration, while green algae extract naturally protects against the sun’s rays. The patent-pending LUMINESCE™ growth factor complex revives cells which contribute to that age-defying glow.

You can order these items directly off of my web site:


If you have any questions - Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment