The Family of Jeunesse

The Family of Jeunesse
All the products available through my link

Thursday 16 April 2015

Healthy Skin - Inside & Out



Healthy lifestyle = Healthy Skin

Healthy skin is a continual work in progress. It is a reflection on your life choices. What you eat, how long you spend outside, what you use to wash and cleanse and moisturize your skin. How much water you drink. If you consume excessive alcohol or smoke all plays an important part on your overall health. 

Diet is one of the most important elements in keeping healthy. Try to incorporate Fruit & Vegetables that are in season. I find that Farmers markets are a great resource for seasonal produce at usually reasonable prices and a great way to introduce new foods into your diet. I love to go on line and find new recipes for in seasonal foods and see what you can do with them. If you are not on a limited budget another great idea is ordering a veggie box to be delivered right to your door. They are full of amazing fruits and veggies and it gives you a chance to try new items.

Eat NUTS & FISH: Both create oils that are good for cleaning out the bad oils that come from both your environment and from that hamburger you ate last night. Specifically, almonds have the calcium and magnesium in them that your body needs to protect your skin from the harmful effects of your environment. Soy milk is pretty amazing for that as well. The omega-3's in Salmon alone help keep your hair shiny, your nails and teeth strong and your skin clear.



Be sure to drink lots of water - it flushes your system from all the toxins you consume and breath daily. It will also help with dehydration and keeps your skin fresh and full looking.

Exercise - Did you know that sweating helps your skin, and the strength you feel internally will start to show on your face. Eating healthy will also give you more energy allowing you to exercise more - Make sure to wash your face after you exercise, even if it means just wiping your face with warm water and washcloth without any cleanser.

With all the information out there bombarding you with what to do and what not do do to keep healthy - it is hard to know which information is correct and what to eat or what not to eat. After many years of trial and error I have come to the realization that you are what you eat rings very true. I live a very quiet life and I do y best to eat healthy and exercise regularly, drink lots of water and definitely do not smoke and drink only at weddings and wash my face morning and night, wear sunscreen and get as much sleep as I can. I do eat chocolate and ice cream but I try to always eat in moderation and as a treat not as a meal! 


Having great skin is something that is very important to me. As well as feeding my body and doing everything I can to remain healthy, I also take care of my skin on the outside. I have tried many different products over the years and found one I really like now. Confidence is walking out the house each day knowing you look amazing and feel great. Take care of yourself and enjoy each day. The only person you need to impress is yourself. Others will notice and follow your lead.


No comments:

Post a Comment